The LAPADA Art & Antiques Fair once again opened its doors to visitors in the heart of London at Berkeley Square in September. With over 100 renowned UK and international exhibitors covering art, antiques, design and decorative arts, there were a wide variety of pieces to interest both the experienced collector and occasional buyer. With so many beautiful or impressive items on show, from jewellery, art and textiles to silver, coins, and antiques, it is unsurprising that prices ranged from £500 to £500,000 plus.
If you are a collector, or sometimes tempted to make a high value purchase at a show like LAPADA or at auction, it is important to ensure your new acquisition is properly insured at the time of purchase. With a Confidas Home Lux or Max new valuables are insured from the moment you buy them for up to 60 days. This gives you plenty of time to inform us or your broker about the new purchase and amend your policy accordingly.
Confidas has created its household insurance to ensure those people with high value homes and possessions have access to quality, specialist insurance services.
Aaron White, Head of Client Services at Confidas, says: “Confidas Home Lux and Max offers policy holders a number of benefits when it comes to high value items. We not only insure items from the point of purchase, but Confidas won’t charge policy holders any additional fees for adding new, specified items to their policy. With Home Lux, clients don’t need to specify any Fine Art worth under £25,000.”
Confidas Home Lux and Max offer clients a number of advantages when insuring their valuables. These include:
- Immediate cover for loss or damage to any new items purchased for up to 60 days. New items are covered for up to 25% of the total value of “unspecified valuables” a client has on their policy
- Clients have 60 days to inform Confidas about their new purchase
- Bespoke cover for jewellery, watches and art, with no need to specify items valued at less than £10,000
- Confidas Home LUX policy holders do not need to specify any Fine Art worth under £25,000
- Accidental damage cover automatically included
- Possessions are covered for all risks, including accidental loss and damage, anywhere in the world
- Like for like replacement for any items lost, damaged or stolen
- Claims settled fast and with minimum fuss
For further information about Confidas household insurance please contact your insurance adviser. Confidas is exclusively available through reputable insurance advisers.
If you don’t currently use a broker for your insurance please got to the web site http://www.confidas.co.uk/find-an-adviser/
to find your local recommended adviser.